Neptec UK is a growing and dynamic company based on the Harwell Campus in Oxfordshire. We are currently designing and building hardware/software for two major ESA programs (Proba-3 and Luna-Resource) as well as UKSA development projects. Come join Neptec UK and be involved in Europe’s next mission to the moon.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative engineer with experience working in the space industry. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project. You will be working at the Harwell Campus, an innovative hub for science and technology advancement in the UK.
- Designing and troubleshooting hardware and software for space missions.
- Supporting manufacture, assembly, integration and test of space systems and equipment.
- Leading a dynamic technical team to produce innovative engineering solutions.
- Preparation of technical documentation including test procedures, reports, specifications, and engineering change notices.
- Requirement analysis and definition.
- Experience designing, integrating and testing hardware for the space environment.
- Software experience (i.e. programming, modelling, CAD).
- Ability to independently apply engineering principles to design projects.
- Keen to solve complex challenges in a small team.
- University degree in mechanical/aerosace/electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Proactive and hands on approach to problems.
Skills Considered an Asset:
- Individuals with Space Experience in Industry or with a Space Agency will have priority in evaluation of resumes.
- Software: Matlab/Python/C or C++
- CAD design (Pro/E, SolidWorkds, and/or CATIA).
- Familiarity with formal configuration control methods.
- Experience with ECSS standards.
- Experience with environmental qualification testing.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If so, please apply by:
Submitting a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neptec offers a competitive compensation package to commensurate with experience.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.