Neptec UK is a growing and dynamic company based on the Harwell Campus in Oxfordshire. We are currently designing and building hardware/software for two major ESA programs (Proba-3 and Luna-Resource) as well as UKSA development projects. Come join Neptec UK and be involved in Europe’s next mission to the moon.
This role provides an opportunity to join a small and enthusiastic UK team developing instrumentation for several space missions. The successful candidate will be an Electronics Engineer with analogue and PCB design experience, ideally with some experience in the space industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design analogue front-end systems for interfacing sensors to digital and power systems.
- Simulate analogue systems using SPICE models.
- Design to EMC and EMI requirements.
- Perform functional tests, and supervise EMC and EMI testing.
- Design large, many-layer PCBs using ORCAD.
- Write reports on all of the above for external review.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Individuals with Space Experience in Industry or with a Space Agency will have priority in evaluation of resumes.
- Experience designing analogue electronics for metrology.
- Experience designing PCBs.
- Preferably experience with ESA specifications for electronic design and assembly.
- Experience in the administration of requirements for internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ESA ECSS standards and experience working in the Space Industry.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If so, please apply by:
Submitting a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Neptec offers a competitive compensation package to commensurate with experience.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.